Gary Green wrote
Last week I was approached for a SSP position and the recruiter thought
they
were doing me a favor by offering me the whopping salary of 65-69 a year!
They wanted z/OS (ALL flavors), CICS, IMS, DB2, the usual SMP/E,
Assembler,
Cobol, CA, ISV products, 24x7 coverage, yada, yada, yada...

Well  You Forgot Unix System Services, Sysplex, MQSeries.TCP/IP, SNA and
DR Drills

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE***************************** The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.