On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:54:27 -0700, Edward Jaffe wrote:

>Craddock, Chris wrote:
>> /RO the_system_you_wanted,the_command_you_wanted?
>>

>Are you suggesting enhancing SLIP to issue system commands?

If so then it might also be a good idea to suggest that some single standard
SAF UTOKEN value be used in order to anticipate/avoid potential confusion or
documentation snafus that might otherwise result from that suggestion's initial
implementation.  (Just a thought; I liked the suggested enhancement but
having the command trigger under any of a plethora of possible security
environments may invite security failures.)

--
Tom Schmidt
Madison, WI