> I wrote: (somewhat facetiously)
> > /RO the_system_you_wanted,the_command_you_wanted?

And Ed said
> Are you suggesting enhancing SLIP to issue system commands?

Not at all. I was responding (tongue in cheek) to Peter's comment that
there was no system-provided means of driving SLIP on another system.
-- snip --

Actually, I like the idea of enhancing SLIP to generate system commands.
Then a SLIP trap match could not only stop GTF trace records from being
generated, but also stop the GTF STC.

Does this sound like a reasonable requirement?

--
John