Darren:

Been there, Done that, THANKS!

Bill

From: Darren Evans-Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: ADMINISTRIVIA: Announcement!
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:07:29 -0500

After 26 years, I will be retiring from The University of Alabama
effective December 1, 2007.  It has been a wonderful....yeah, whatever.

Anyhow, how does this affect you, the subscribers?
It doesn't really. I will still be the list owner slapping your wrists.

I won't have access to update my list exit with all my secret rules for
denying your posts, which is why I disabled it recently.  I also won't
have any say so if the admins in power decide to ditch Listserv or
some other drastic action. But, we'll see how things work out.

OK, back to work everybody...

Darren

Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us