Darren Evans-Young wrote:
After 26 years, I will be retiring from The University of Alabama
effective December 1, 2007.  It has been a wonderful....yeah, whatever.

Anyhow, how does this affect you, the subscribers?
It doesn't really. I will still be the list owner slapping your wrists.

And you call that "retirement"? Ah well, you gotta'
do _something_, right?

I won't have access to update my list exit with all my secret rules for
denying your posts, which is why I disabled it recently.  I also won't
have any say so if the admins in power decide to ditch Listserv or
some other drastic action. But, we'll see how things work out.

OK, back to work everybody...

Darren

On a personal note, I want to thank you for your hard
work on behalf of ibm-main and your support for my
occasionally stretching the bounds.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques