Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: How to force initiator failure

Mark,

My reason for testing is that my automation code is trapping some messages
which allegedly are issued during an initiator failure, determining the failing initiator number from stored data, and restarting the failed initiator once it
leaves the planet.

I want to do it a different way, so as to not have to store and maintain all of that data, but I still need to determine the ASID to INIT # mapping. Without
an actual test, I'm sure that I'll get it wrong.

I like Sam's "spectacular suicide program" with the CALLRTM. Looks fun!