It is difficult and dangerous to give an answer without knowing your
configuration and VTS setup! Can't you find out who set up and controls
the VTS, toghether with your tapemanagement system and other related
subjects?

Kees.

"Jacky Bright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> Hi ,
>
> VTS is somewhat grey area for me. How can I add scratch volumes to VTS
?
> Someone told me there are 2-3 ways .. can anyone explain ?
>
> JAcky
>

> On 11/13/07, Weidt, James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Don't forget to verify that your tape management system has scratch
> > records defined for the scratch volumes added to the vts.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jim Weidt
> >
> > Senior Systems Engineer
> >
> > Jostens Inc.
> >
> > Office: 952-838-7555
> >
> > Cell: 612-419-3738
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this e-mail
> > communication and any attached documentation may be privileged,
> > confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended
only
> > for the use of the designated recipient(s).  It is not intended for
> > transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized person.  The use,
> > distribution, transmittal or retransmittal by an unintended
recipient of
> > this communication is strictly prohibited.   If you are not the
intended
> > recipient of this e-mail, please delete it from your system without
> > copying it and notify the above sender.

INFO
> > Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

> > send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN
INFO
> > Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee
only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part
of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or
distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, and delete this message.

Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries
and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.
Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal
Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with
registered number 33014286