of exit in any z/OS product unless it is critically necessary. This may
have something to do with IBM thinking that releasing the source to z/OS
and other products to be unnecessary. Let's face it. What we "bit
twiddlers" want is not really very relevant to our management and so not
relevant to IBM.

More "dumbing down" and so "commoditizing" our skills to the least level
needed to get the work done. The ultimate objective would be to be able
to run a company with people who don't even need a high school level of
training. The ultimate replaceable serf.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.