Hi,

OK... now we are getting closer to the truth because , have you ever heard of
a game where you play for FIVE days and at the end of it all you call it a
DRAW and you have a "Cup'o tea" together ?

Seriously, England can win a game of Rugby/Cricket now and then but there
should be no excuses for their Soccer side.

The quality of soccer that their National side produces , should always be "Up
there" and don't send the "Has been's" to the USA.

Rather send the Beatles again but send Beckham and his "show boat" partner
with Blair to the Middle East.

Anton Britz

note: This is Friday whoffle.... nothing to do with food from Belgium.

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:25:27 -0600, Compton, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
INC.COM> wrote:

>A newspaper cartoon I remember seeing years ago...
>

>From "How To Be British", Chapter 5: (Sports and Games); Section III:
>(Heritage); Paragraph 5: "Rules":
>
>1. We give the world Cricket
>2. We don't embarrass the other team by winning
>

>John Compton
>
>Phone Cork: +353 (0)21 231 4641;
>
>Phone VOIP: 214-775-3641

Behalf