In a message dated 12/7/2007 9:59:36 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Prisoner  Of Mother England ...... I think .....

The ultimate origin may be in question, but I believe the current  meaning is
universal.  A South Africaner explained to me that people  of British
ancestry who live in all the various British Commonwealth countries  around the
world
universally dislike their mother nation of Great  Britain for the way they
were treated and looked down upon by native Brits  while still part of the
Empire.  There are also many theories on the  ultimate origin of "Yank" and
multiple current meanings, some disparaging and  some not.

Fortunately this is Friday, or I should have to refrain from such
non-mainframe posts.

Bill  Fairchild
Franklin, TN

products.