Greetings:

The shop that I work at is facing a conversion from ROSCOE to TSO.

This brings with it the fact of having to convert ROSCOE RPF's to TSO
CLISTS or TSO REXX EXECS.

We have a great number of ROSCOE RPF's to convert.

I am looking for a 3rd party software product that may help us
accomplish this or someone who has already done this that might be
willing to share the code that they used to do this.

I would also be interested in hearing about user experiences of people
who have already undertaken this task.

Thanks,

Keith Hessong

(317) 715-7681

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary
information, and may be
used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail
immediately.
Thank you.