From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Martin Packer
Sent: 08 December 2007 11:38
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Common Dataspace

Can someone explain to me - in this day and age - why we're talking CADS and
not Shared Memory Objects (above The Bar).

Thanks!

Martin Packer
Performance Consultant
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
+44-20-8832-5167
+44-7802-245-584
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Unless stated otherwise above:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html