You can try this

//SORT  EXEC PGM=SORT,REGION=5000K
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSOUT   DD  SYSOUT=*
//SORTIN   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=inputsmf
//SORTOUT  DD  DISP=(NEW,PASS),DSN=&&TEMP,
//             SPACE=(CYL,(50,20),RLSE),DCB=*.SORTIN,UNIT=SYSLG
//SYSIN    DD   *
   SORT FIELDS=COPY
   INCLUDE COND=(6,1,BI,EQ,X'11',&,
               45,44,CH,EQ,
               C'deleted.dsn                                 ')
   OPTION VLSHRT
/*
//PRINT    EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//IN1      DD  DISP=(OLD,PASS),DSN=&&TEMP
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD   *
 PRINT INFILE(IN1) DUMP
/*

Type 17 is pretty easy becaue the dsn is part of the header so you know the
offset in each record.  Some other smf record types are not so simple
because you need to use the triplet for the offset to the section that had
the data.  Also, I used a length of 44 for the dsn field.  If your dsn is
less tan 44, you can shorten the length and get rid of the trailing blanks.

Have a nice day,
Dave Betten
DFSORT Development, Performance Lead
IBM Corporation