We had fail-over to battery then to diesel. You could hear the turbines on the
Pa. turnpike a couple hundred meters prior to the Philly exit eastbound. I just
googled and it looks like anywhere from 4 - 6 ms.

Ed Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   its been an interesting discussion.
Thanks all for contributing. One
question remains in my mind though what is the allowable time power
maybe interrupted to a CPU ? 1 NS (nanosecond) ? or 0 NS? or ? As I
said in my original piece I am not familiar with UPS's and could some
one come up with a current answer? If the answer is it depends that
would be nice to know that, as well. Thanks.

Ed