In a message dated 1/28/2008 5:59:24 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Anyone who knows about this stuff can't discuss it...

I have been privy to many documents under Non-Disclosure  Agreement over the
years.  As far as I can remember, only once did I  read and sign the entire
legal document governing the NDA.  All the other  times a manager or some other
colleague of mine told me that the document was  under NDA.  I do not know if
a "standard" NDA contains language prohibiting  discussing even the fact that
one has seen the NDA, let alone the  document(s) revealed.  But to discuss the
fact that one has seen a  document, or even the NDA itself, to me seems like
a question that must be asked  of one's manager if one has a burning desire to
reveal that fact.  Someone  in the organization has read, understands, and
remembers all the legal fine  print, and it likely not to be one's immediate
manager.  The manager will  almost certainly say that one should not even
mention
having seen the  document.  It is preferable to err on the side of caution in
such  matters.  Without having access to the NDA and then being given access
to a  document under the NDA, I would have to assume that I should not discuss
 anything regarding the NDA itself or the document(s) with anyone other than
colleagues, and then only if they have been made aware of the NDA nature of
the  document.

Bill  Fairchild
Rocket Software