Van: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens
SUBSCRIBE IBM-MAIN gaa a. gamal
Verzonden: dinsdag 5 februari 2008 7:17
Aan: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Onderwerp: tcpip, vary obey command failed

Hi,
          WHEN ISSUING  VARY OBEY COMMAND, IT FAILED WITH THE FOLLOWING
ERROR:

V TCPIP,,O,DSN=TCPIP.TCPPARMS(PROFILE)

EZZ0060I PROCESSING COMMAND: VARY TCPIP,,O,DSN=TCPIP.TCPPARMS
(PROFILE)

EZZ0661I FOPEN() FOR PROFILE 'TCPIP.TCPPARMS(PROFILE)' FAILED:
 61/053B006C, EDC5061I AN ERROR OCCURRED WHEN ATTEMPTING TO DEFINE A
FILE TO THE SYSTEM.

EZZ0305I CANNOT OPEN FILE TCPIP.TCPPARMS(PROFILE)

EZZ0059I VARY OBEY COMMAND FAILED: SEE PREVIOUS MESSAGES

   I check the DNS and the file its ok , and if  re-IPL the system it
works ,but after some time the problem  back again, Please help.

Thanks.

GAMAL

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.