On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:34:52 -0500, Joseph H Winterton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>IBM did not publish new customization and configuration information for
>V550 due to the small amount of change from V520 to V550 in this area. Doc
>is available at this link:
>http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v15r1/index.jsp?toc,
>including backlevel doc for reference purposes. However for the next
>product release, there will be new and updated doc for the Classic
>interface and configuration doc appropriately titled to the release. ...

I think it's important to note that it is not just the doc that prompts
customers to find alternate products.

On the good side, there are Omegamon project managers attending
 SHARE that are aware of this thread and are interested in getting
specific information.  Any significant results coming from their interest
will be a long time coming, but I suggest you get in touch with your
(mythical?) local IBM rep to see if your complaints can get known.

I definitely think that submitting . Requirements is not the way to go
in cases like this.

Pat O'Keefe