This is what I use when cleaning up Catalogs. This job will move the
entries to the correct catalog without having to do any extra work. After
you have them moved to the correct catalog define your alias and you will
see the data sets.  With this if you are just moving a few data sets it
has no impact but if say you are moving 1,000 data sets you would want to
scheduled that when there is very low usage.

//REPROCAT EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD *
  REPRO -
    INDATASET(CATALOG.ABCZ14.MASTER ) -
    OUTDATASET(CATALOG.TSO.USER) LEVEL(TSOU01) MERGECAT
/*

Michael Saraco
Systems Consultant