I would simply change the ENTRIES line to say LEVEL, and then run this.
Once you copy the entries, then you need to quickly define the alias.
Here's a sample job I've run to move aliases that mistakenly made it
into the master catalog:

//MERGC1   EXEC  PGM=IDCAMS,REGION=0M
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD  *
   REPRO INDATASET(CATALOG.MASTER.VCDCCP8) -
         OUTDATASET(CATALOG.USERCAT1) -
         LEVEL(CN00) -
         MERGECAT
//IDCAMS EXEC PGM=IDCAMS,REGION=4M
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN DD *
    DEF ALIAS(NAME(CN00) REL(CATALOG.USERCAT1))

C. Todd Burrell
Lead z/OS Systems Programmer
ITSO
(404) 723-2017 (Cell)