Shane/Graeme:

I agree. I purchased Tom Brennan's code a few years back and am very happy with
it and Tom has ALWAYS been extremely helpful whenever I had a question whether
it was related to his code or not.  A real class act.

Bill> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:37:43 +1100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject:
Re: 3270 Emulators> To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> > Shane,> > We've used Vista for
our small band of TSO users for eight years.> > Prompted by your email I
realised that although we'd bought a > multi-seat license back in 2000, we've
paid nothing since then. So, > we've just bought a new multi-seat license to in
some small way try > and ensure that Tom Brennan and Vista are still there for
us in the > uncertain future.> > Thanks Tom. http://www.tombrennansoftware.com>
> Graeme> > > At 08:36 PM 2/28/2008, you wrote:> >I know this has been pounded
to death, but ...> >> >Had a need for an emulator on my personal laptop, so
went and got Vista> >from Tom Brennan.> >Couldn't get into a site requiring SSL
V3. Emailed Tom, and he told me> >which drop-down box I'd missed. PEBKAC.> >>
>$US30 ... damn, that's good value. Get out there and support him.> >> >Shane
For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,> send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO> Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html