That's it, thanks!  I was expecting something like: SET SSN=00 or
something like that.  Doh.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Jacobs
Sent: 4. maaliskuuta 2008 16:13
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IEFSSNxx change requires IPL?

Lindy Mayfield wrote:
> I've been searching for the answer to this in the docs, but obviously
> I'm not looking in the right place (yet).
>
> If I add something to IEFSSNxx do I need to IPL?  Or is there a SET or
> some other command that will work?
>
> Regards,
> Lindy

SETSSI command might work.

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present.
The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise to
the occasion. We cannot escape history. We will be remembered in
spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass will
light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation.

Abraham Lincoln