-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Howard Brazee
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 2:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SDSF User Manual

On 4 Mar 2008 12:03:30 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Schwarz, Barry
A) wrote:

>I've never seen any SDSF data in ISPF Help.  SDSF does have help
panels.
>They are not bad as reference but it is difficult to find anything if
>you don't already know the exact command.  For example, is FINDLIM a
>command or an operand on the SET command?  If SDSF Help had an index
>and a tutorial like ISPF, I think it would be more useful.  While I do
>have some success with ISPF, Windows and even SDSF Help, I must admit
>to being a manual bigot.  It is just much easier for me to find what I
>want in a PDF.

Even with a manual, what do you do if you remember there is a FLIP
command (flipping excluded and non excluded lines in edit or view).
But you don't remember what it's called.   You try SWAP, EXCHANGE,
etc.   How do you find it?
<SNIP>

Obviously, you ask on IBM-Main.

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- All opinions expressed by me are my own and may not necessarily
reflect those of my employer. --