From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:31
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Sorting Hex Data - ISPF or Batch

I have gone through several iterations and just cannot see the forest
for the trees.

I need to sort hex data in ISPF and batch.  I have tried a couple of
variations but the x'A' - x'F' always go to the top of the sorted list.
I really would like 0-9, x'A' - x'F'

I have not found on the ISPF sort command a hex option for sorting.  And
I am not sure what control cards I can use in batch sort to make it
happen.

Any one willing to point me in the right direction?  If not, I will
write a sort process in REXX.

Lizette