My way -

http://www.ktomiak.biz/ORG/STUFF/tips/REXX036.html

Adding a column for non-displayable data was not an option I wanted to do.
Nor was writing my own specialized sort.

I also submitted a requirement through the SHARE ISPF Project to have ISPF
do something as simple as this. How long ago was that, I forget.

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:33:43 +0200, Binyamin Dissen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:31:11 -0500 Lizette Koehler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>
>:>I have gone through several iterations and just cannot see the forest for
the trees.

>:>I need to sort hex data in ISPF and batch.  I have tried a couple of
variations but the x'A' - x'F' always go to the top of the sorted list.  I
really
would like 0-9, x'A' - x'F'

>:>I have not found on the ISPF sort command a hex option for sorting.  And
I am not sure what control cards I can use in batch sort to make it happen.

>:>Any one willing to point me in the right direction?  If not, I will write a
>sort
process in REXX.