John Mattson wrote:
Programmers have been deleting for years using BR14 (MOD,DELETE), and IDCAMS DELETE. I am finding that we are spending ever more time on HSM Migrated ds being recalled just to delete them. Is there an EASY way to convert these deletes into HSEND DELETE?
CBT File 673: A program called CCFDELET which will delete datasets using JCL. In addition, CCFDELET will delete HSM archived datasets without having to recall them.