At 09:20 AM 3/12/2008, you wrote:
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 06:55:44 -0400, Brian France <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>We do it with ACF2 resource calls just in case your an ACF2 user.

You need an optional exit for this correct?  But ACF2 supplies it ... or
at least used to.  I believe they called this (and other optional exits)
"MVS notes".    I actually have one system that runs ACF2 & ACF2/IMS ..
so I guess I could pick up a manual and find out.

Well, they did it looks like at one time. The code doc for our IEFUJI exit seems to indicate that but I can find it NOT in our V12 libraries. We've modified that exit a few times to makes various resource calls so without detailed looking I'm not sure what came from SKK and what's ours. Yes, indeed, this code actually has reference to SKK in it. If you need me to I will gladly look at it harder.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Brian W. France
Systems Administrator (Mainframe)
Pennsylvania State University
Administrative Information Services - Infrastructure/SYSARC
Rm 25 Shields Bldg., University Park, Pa. 16802
814-863-4739
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."

Carl Sagan