I am getting a request from my DB2 guy to set up WLM and make
appropriate RACF entries for something that is optional in 1.7, required
in 1.8, and, I think, dropped in 1.9.

Something about stored procedures and separate address spaces. The FM's
I've searched don't give me a clear picture of what is what.

We don't use stored procedures, so I am a little confused why we have
set up that envionment.

Can someone point me to a FM that will lead me to the path of
enlightenment?

Thanks!!

intended
information.