From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hal Merritt
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: DB2 and WLM

I am getting a request from my DB2 guy to set up WLM and make
appropriate RACF entries for something that is optional in 1.7, required
in 1.8, and, I think, dropped in 1.9.

Something about stored procedures and separate address spaces. The FM's
I've searched don't give me a clear picture of what is what.

We don't use stored procedures, so I am a little confused why we have
set up that envionment.

Can someone point me to a FM that will lead me to the path of
enlightenment?

Thanks!!

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it
are intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. The message, together with any attachment, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information.
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete
all copies.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html