On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:25:01 -0500, Rugen, Len <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I'm doing some planning for a end-of-life for the mainframe conversion
>project, as in the 9th year of our 5 year plan to get off this system.

If I had a list of files they wanted, could I
>send the recalls in tape - file sequence somehow to "batch" them?

Len, you can use the following command to list level qualifiers to an output
file
and sort them by volume and use it as input to HRECALL them.

TSO HLIST LEVEL(whatever.level.qualifier) OUTDATASET(output.dataset.name)

HTH,
Pat L.