From: "Mark T. Regan, K8MTR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 3:17 PM
Newsgroups:   bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Subject: Xephon, are they still in business?

Is Xephon still in business? I'm subscribed to their TCP/SNA quarterly, but I have not received the March 2008 issue yet. It's not posted to their web site either and so far I have not had any response from them when I asked about it via their contact page.

Thanks

Mark T. Regan, K8MTR
CTO1 USNR-Retired (1969-1991)