Tell me how you got them to respond.

I had a subscription to z/OS Update.  I had problems with delivering the
issues on time.  Finally, I had to send emails requesting the issues.
I tried calling but the message box always was full.

Eventually in November of 2007, my subscription expired.  I tried to
renew, but, no answer.  I spoke to the president of z Journal at CMG &
SHARE about Xephon's reluctance, indifference and/or antipathy to
respond.  Still, no response.  I only wanted to give them money and
Xephon wasn't interested.  Xephon wouldn't even respond to our
accounting office.

So, if anyone has a magic link or phone number...