We are z/OS V1R7 and do not use MSYS.

Every 10 mins this command is executed '$TOJOBQ
1-*,/OUTD=W,/DEST=LOCAL,ALL,D=N5'. This transmits jobs from 1 system to
the other system output queue. JES2 issues a send command for every
output it transmits over: SE '16.23.46 JOB11404 $HASP546 XXXX001
(JOB17156 FROM XXXXXXX) SYSTEM
OUTPUT RECEIVED AT XXXXXXXX',LOGON,USER=(BATCH)

Sometimes we have a large number of output being transmitted. Then we
receive this message: *IEE806A COMMANDS EXCEED LIMIT IN COMMAND CLASS M3

I have looked at the message and I understand why and what it is doing,
my question is there a way to prevent jes2 from issuing the SEND command
for these jobs and prevent this from happening.

Thank You