Don Leahy wrote:
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 11:00 PM, Edward Jaffe
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Camera? I have a VBS macro for IBM's PCOMM that scrolls forward and appends
each screen's worth of data to a text file. It does this repeatedly until a
pre-determined sequence -- signifying EOF -- is detected. I assume a similar
macro can be authored with any of the popular emulators.

 --
I meant a real "green screen"....3278 dumb terminal.

I wonder how many such devices are still in use. We have some coax-attached Visara NCTs in our computer room. They run Linux.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc