All,

This is a call for papers for the next October 2008 GSE Annual conference in
the UK. All details can be found at: www.gse.org.uk/tyc/

I am looking for zOS (Large Systems) related presentations of a technical
nature.

Each session is 60 minutes in duration and I would consider double sessions
for the right material.

Please let me have a short description of your suggestion and a brief bio
and I will add it to the list for consideration.

All submissions gratefully received.

Regards

Mark

Mark Wilson

Mobile: +44 (0) 7768 617006

Dublin: +353 1 772 6530 (Most Tue, Weds & Thu)

Email:    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Chairman GSE Large Systems Working Group.

Large Systems Web Site is:

 <http://lsx.gse.org.uk/> http://lsx.gse.org.uk/