We've been modifying the ACS routines to prepare for moving more work into
our VTS. We've hit a bit of a snag, though, with DSNs destined for external
drives but which will be going inside either the ATL or VTS.

IGD330I ERROR OCCURRED DURING CBRXLCS PROCESSING-
VOLUME OR VOLUMES SPECIFIED RESIDE OUTSIDE OF A TAPE LIBRARY
THE FAILING VOLSER IS 181686
IGD306I UNEXPECTED ERROR DURING CBRXLCS PROCESSING
RETURN CODE 12 REASON CODE 52

 I'm fairly certain we aren't the first to hit this snag. We could sure use
some
guidance!

TIA