In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 04/28/2008
   at 03:32 PM, Tsai Laurence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>questions as the subject, is it doable ?

Contact Sine Nomine Associates for an NJE product that runs over TCP/IP.
There are older remote batch products that support BSC and SNA. but you'd
need EP for the former and even the latter might require hardware that you
don't have or want to get rid of. Even if the connectivity isn't an issue,
going the NJE route will give you more flexibility.