From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Todd Burch
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 14:24
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IPCS - where to get shop specific data

I'm making an assumption that somewhere in a control block somewhere (maybe
the CVT, ECVT, or SMF control blocks?), there is a site/company name (like
"ACME Inc.") that is defined at z/OS install time.

If this assumption is correct, where could I pick up that data in an IPCS
dump?  I've looked in the CVT, ECVT and SMCA but haven't found anything yet.

(Perspective: clients send in dumps, and I would like to output the client
data with our automated IPCS analysis routines.)

Thanks, Todd

Checked by AVG.
5:23 PM