From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Roland Schiradin
Sent: 08 May 2008 23:04
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IFAQUAA layout for IFAQUERY

Adding SYS1.MACLIB(IFAQUAA) for the IFAQUERY to an existing program cause
naming conflicts with an existing definition in SYS1.MACLIB(IXCYQUAA).
ASMA043E Previously defined symbol - QUAH#REC ASMA435I Record 350 in
SYS1.MACLIB(IXCYQUAA)

ASMA043E Previously defined symbol - QUAH#REM ASMA435I Record 355 in
SYS1.MACLIB(IXCYQUAA) ยด

ASMA043E Previously defined symbol - QUAHTLEN ASMA435I Record 358 in
SYS1.MACLIB(IXCYQUAA)

Very nice :-(
Roland

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html