We have been running z/VM with SuSe Linux for quite a while and our
operators believe there is Linux Operator training available somewhere. Has
anyone found some form of training whether it would be formal in a classroom,
CDROM's, etc. I looked into all the IBM course offerings and see nothing which
would be operator oriented as a distinct course.

Are there any suggestions as to what kind of things might be folded together
to give them some blended course.

jim

p.s. already submitted this into the z/VM HILLGANG