If your copy of the TTT3D game ran on CICS, was written in COBOL, and
recognized light pen, then I wrote that one.  I still have the source on 80
column  cards.  Along with Abraham Lincoln (works great with impact
printers) and the Snoopy Calendar, and the Lunar Lander game in Fortran.

On Fri, 9 May 2008 07:18:18 -0700, CICS Guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>FWIW, I think (it's on an old tape) I still have a copy of
three-dimensional Tic-Tac-Toe written by Bob Blair for CICS......

Of F. J. Kelley
>Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 6:21 AM
>To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
>Subject: absurd programs that used to be everywhere ...
>
>(Sincere apologies, I already hate myself for even asking this, but ...)
>Our computer center is having its 50th anniversary and digging up all kinds
of stuff from the "old days". The 3330 disk I had has already been grabbed.