From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ted
MacNEIL
Sent: 13 May 2008 13:12
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IPS default member on z/Os 1.9.

>Using Mark's IPLINFO utility on our 1.9 system, I see this entry:

>IPS=00,                                                        >Default

>I thought the ICS and IPS went out of town once Workload Manager came in.

Actually it's only been gone since z/OS 1.2.
Up until then, you could still use IPS/ICS in COMPAT mode.

It's not 1.9; it's Mark's code.
It still reflects an IPS and an ICS, even though they don't exist anymore.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html