On Tue, 13 May 2008 20:49:44 +0100, Martin Packer wrote:

>You're NOT differing. :-)

What's that supposed to mean?  I replied to your post that issues with
Javascript were a thing of the past, if I understood correctly.  This came up a
few months ago and that was when I installed NoScript.  It has made a _big_
difference for me.

This thread got started because you and one or two others claimed that there
is no reason to disallow Javascript.  You did say that, didn't you?

Even if I do choose to allow Javascript for some site, it certainly does not
mean that I want the banner advertisements served up by that site to run
their flashy scripts.

--
Tom Marchant