>Friday or not, some of us don't care about CSI-anything.  I don't care if you
>send the thread off to la-la land, but at least change the subject so those of
>us who don't care can delete them.

I agree.
We are getting wayyyyyy tooooo manyyy OT threads.
And, why should Friday be special.
IBM-Main's reputation is lower than a snake's navel, because the signal to
noise ratio.
I'm starting to see IBM-Main type questions on other lists because they refuse
to sign up for IBM-Main due to the garbage that is showing up here.

I know that I'm not perfect, but I try to not respond to the garbage postings.

Please, kill this thread, and stick to relevant postings.

I've found it's gotten worse the last couple of months; that could be
subjective.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!