Dave,

I would definitely recommend you pick up the phone and call the Innovation
folks to discuss any misunderstandings you might have with the operation of
FDR/ABR. They'll only be too happy to talk with you and review what it is you
are doing.

As for your comment on a "useful equivalet to HSM recycle", you need to review
the documentation on FDRTSEL.

Stephen Mednick
Computer Supervisory Services
Sydney, Australia