Okay, I'll admit to that tiny shortcoming with my idea...  :-)

Knowing the names of the loadlibs was assumed to be known; which is not
really likely in the scenario suggested.  If they were known, the order
could be discerned from SMF.  As long as the module name still existed, the
IDR record of the module would provide the link date.  If the date-time
stamp was before the date-time the "module name intercept" was recorded,
then we could possibly assume (yes, I know... ass, u, me...) the information
was accurate.

That's quite a lot of assumptions.

Also, I was only commenting on what Barry Merrill said in a prior email.  He
remarked that only the name of the first PDS in a concatenation order would
be recorded in the SMF records.  Then he remarked even IF all the PDS(E)
names were recorded, how would we be able to find out from which PDS the
load module originated.

Gary Green
I can use all the help I can get with my fight against cancer!  Please
support my efforts!
Thank you.
http://www.active.com/donate/tntsonj/tntsonjGGreen