http://expertanswercenter.techtarget.com/
>Mark's MVS Utilities: http://home.flash.net/~mzelden/mvsutil.html

>send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

The following section was added to the DFS/SMB section of the PSP buckets
for z/OS 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7, as a result of a PMR that I have opened with
zFS development in regards to this issue.  I guess they are still working on
the
fix.

06/04/11 If a zfs filesystem is quiesced, either as the result of a
               DFSMS backup operation or explicitly via a zfsadm quiesce
               command, the state of the filesystem as displayed by the
               USS 'df'  or D OMVS,F  commands will NOT show as QUIESCED.
               This is a known design issue which is between the LFS (USS)
               and the PFS (zFS) , and the development teams are currently
               investigating this. However at this time this is working as
               designed.  Users must be aware that to accurately determine
               the current status of a zFS filesystem, they must use the
               provided zfs administration commands:
                 zfsadm lsaggr
                 zfsadm aggrinfo
               status of the zFS filesystems and will show the status of
               the filesystem as QUIESCED, if in fact the filesystem is
               currently in a QUIESCED state. This has become a point of
               contention recently as backups being taken using the DFSMS
               DUMP/RESTORE utility will  QUIESCE zfs filesystems
               implicitly. If users are not aware of this activity, they
               could see temporary 'hang' situations and/or USS Latch
               contention as indicated by the presence of a BPXM056E
               errors message displayed to the operators console. To
               determine ifthe current state of the ZFS filesystems,
               user are requiredto use the zfsadm commands to
               accurately determine if ZFS filesystems are QUIESCED