I agree and out of pure morbid curiosity, at this point, did you happen to
issue a 'D GRS,C'? And if so did Latch Number 87 come back, a quiesce latch for
a zFS file system. Just curious if other zFS support may be lacking......

Mark Zelden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:41:13 -0500,
Ramiro Camposagrado
wrote:

>The following section was added to the DFS/SMB section of the PSP buckets
>for z/OS 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7, as a result of a PMR that I have opened with
>zFS development in regards to this issue. I guess they are still working
on the
>fix.
>
>06/04/11 If a zfs filesystem is quiesced

04/11/2006? Over 2 years and still no relief? What about the 1.8 and 1.9
buckets (I didn't check)? Considering the push to zFS, this is really bad.
Jeers for IBM on this one...

Mark
--
Mark Zelden