Cwi,

what makes you think that the structure was filled 85%???? The number you point
to (the report is completely unreadable to me, even after reformatting to a
fixed-font) is the number right after *ALL in the CF activity report, right?
That would be %CF Util. Take a look at the RMF help panel. This %CF UTIL shows
you CF CPU utilization, NOT structure utilization.

The only way to see the *actual* usage of the structure (which changes from
moment to moment) that readily comes to my mind is the D
XCF,STR,STRNM=structure_name command. This has these lines:

ENTRIES:  IN-USE:          1 TOTAL:        320,   0% FULL
ELEMENTS: IN-USE:         16 TOTAL:        305,   5% FULL

All of the above for z/OS 1.8 and a cf with CFCC level15.

So to answer your question: You did not get ixc585e because the structure
wasn't filled up to 85%.

Regards, Barbara Nitz
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]