"Cwi Jeret" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> Hello Forum,
>
> Yesteday, due to a failing receiver from MQ we got an overflow
> of the MQ Structure holding the Queue of CAQMCSQMSTR1.
>
> We saw in RMF3 the following for Structure CAQMCSQMSTR1 :

---

>                      RMF V1R7   CF Activity      - SYSPLEX1       Line
1 of 54
> Command ===>                                                  Scroll
===> CSR

> Samples: 100     Systems: 4    Date: 07/09/08  Time: 07.30.00  Range:
100
> Sec
>

> CF: ALL          Type  ST System   CF   --- Sync ---   --------- Async
--------
>                                    Util   Rate   Avg    Rate   Avg
Chng   Del
> Structure Name                      %            Serv          Serv
%      %

> CSQMCSQ_ADMIN    LIST  AP *ALL      4.0    0.8    250  161.6    340
0.0   0.0
>                  LIST  AS *ALL      3.7    0.8    199  144.5    292
0.0   0.0
> CSQMCSQMSTR1     LIST  AP *ALL     93.4   11.1    344   2538    443
0.0
> 0.0  <=====  !!!
>                  LIST  AS *ALL     88.5   10.9    289   2504    383
0.0   0.0
> <=====  !!!
> DFHCFLS_SYSTCFD1 LIST  AP *ALL      0.0    0.0      0    0.0      0
0.0   0.0
>                  LIST  AS *ALL      0.0    0.0      0    0.0      0
0.0   0.0
> DFHCFLS_TESTCFD1 LIST  AP *ALL      0.0    0.0      0    0.0      0
0.0   0.0
>                  LIST  AS *ALL      0.0    0.0      0    0.0      0
0.0   0.0
> DFHNCLS_PRODNC1  LIST  AP *ALL      0.0    0.0      0    0.0      0
0.0   0.0

> As the setup of this structure is as follows :

>  D XCF,STR,STRNM=CSQMCSQMSTR1
>  IXC360I  10.17.45  DISPLAY XCF 868
>  STRNAME: CSQMCSQMSTR1
>   STATUS: REASON SPECIFIED WITH REBUILD START:
>             POLICY-INITIATED
>           DUPLEXING REBUILD
>             METHOD        : SYSTEM-MANAGED
>               AUTO VERSION: C290641A A8810B03
>           REBUILD PHASE: DUPLEX ESTABLISHED
>   TYPE: SERIALIZED LIST
>   POLICY INFORMATION:
>    POLICY SIZE    : 524288 K
>    POLICY INITSIZE: 272144 K
>    POLICY MINSIZE : 0 K
>    FULLTHRESHOLD  : 85        <<<========   !!!
>    ALLOWAUTOALT   : NO
>    REBUILD PERCENT: N/A
>    DUPLEX         : ENABLED
>    ALLOWREALLOCATE: YES
>    PREFERENCE LIST: CF1      CF3
>    ENFORCEORDER   : NO
>    EXCLUSION LIST IS EMPTY
>
>   DUPLEXING REBUILD NEW STRUCTURE
>
> I cannot understand why we don't get any  IXC585E  message,
> which should have been issued in order to warn us that we have
> passed the 85% of Fullthreshold.  (93.4% and 88.5% - See RMF3 report)
>
> Any Idea ? ...
>
> Cwi Jeret

One reason could be that Structure Full Monitoring is running at regular
times (I believe minutes). So the structure could have gone from below
85% to 100% within one monitoring period.

Kees.
http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee
only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part
of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or
distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, and delete this message.

Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries
and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.
Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal
Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with
registered number 33014286