We converted to r11 at the beginning of this year.  The conversion was a
challenge because of the Datacom database and RACF security setup.

We had several small problems that we were able to "work-around" until CA
provided fixes.

We also had a major problem that had to be fixed ASAP (i.e., Fix QO93494).
Jobtrac would issue thousands of Hi-Lited WTOs within a few seconds.

Feel free to contact me off-list for more information,
Dave Waldman